Thursday, January 19, 2012

What does code P1457 mean and/or what auto parts must I order?

I have a 2001 HONDA ODYSSEY and the ENGINE LIGHT comes on along with the TCS at times. I'm told not to worry as long as they don't stay on. However, lately more and more so auto part store checked it with a machine and gave me this code. I tried to research it and am confused and/or worried as can't afford to make a mistake so Does anyone know what parts I need to order?What does code P1457 mean and/or what auto parts must I order?
P1457 EVAP Emission Control System Leak Detected (Fuel Tank System) You don't suppose you just need to tighten your gas cap do you? Other than that I don't know. http://www.myscantool.com/dtc/specific/h鈥?/a>

TCS Traction Control System??What does code P1457 mean and/or what auto parts must I order?
THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO PRINT OUT THE CODE AND TELL YOU THE PARTS NEEDED TO FIX THE PROBLEM....AT AUTO ZONE OR ADVANCE AUTO..........
  • catalytic converter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment