Saturday, January 14, 2012

What is the lowest position at an auto parts store?

I'm 14 and want to get a summer job. I wanted to get a job at an autozone, O'Reilly auto parts, or a Car Quest auto parts in my town. Since I would be 15 in the summer and just over the required age limit, I would have to set my sights low and was wondering what the lowest position would be at any of those stores??What is the lowest position at an auto parts store?
Sweeping the floor.What is the lowest position at an auto parts store?
if you need to get an oem auto parts job,autoparts-oem.com would like to employ you as our member,welcome u

Report Abuse

What is the lowest position at an auto parts store?
I know you are too young to work at Autozone I work at one in my area. It should be the same on all auto part stores because we all sell chemicals and paints. You have to be at least 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment