Monday, January 23, 2012

Are there any good products I can buy at a auto parts store to fix some hail damage on the hood of my car?

I have an old (98) Grand Am that has some slight hail damange on the hood. I was hoping to maybe fix it or lessen it somewhat and have it painted. Any ideas? ALSO, I WANT TO FIND A COMPANY THAT WOULD HAUL MY CAR FROM THE MIDWEST TO THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST. IT WILL BE ALITTLE OVER 2000 MILES. I CAN'T DRIVE IT MYSELF BUT WAS HOPING TO FIND A COMPANY THAT DOES THAT SORTS OF THINGS. ANY HELP? WEBSITES? I AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT IF IT'S POSSIBLE AS I WANT TO KEEP MY CAR FOR ANOTHER YEAR. HELP? PLEASE PLEASE?!!Are there any good products I can buy at a auto parts store to fix some hail damage on the hood of my car?
body shops will bondo and touch up small hail damage or a tech high school auto shop class get it done 4 free they get the credit for class

lot way to send car's cost lot of dollars everything from ups trains trucks etc. cheaper to have friend put it on a flat bed truck and drive it for you know any wrecker drivers or junk yards employeeAre there any good products I can buy at a auto parts store to fix some hail damage on the hood of my car?
get some dry ice -sm. blocks,just2-3. and rub over spots. it`ll make dents pop-up,but be real,real careful!!!!!!!!!!
  • miata
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment