Monday, January 23, 2012

Ever leave a deposit for auto parts that a auto store manager boasted that he'd get you superior parts then at?

Then states after 5 business days that he's been in auto parts 19 plus years and they dont make a better part ? Then when you state that you buy this very same belt @ his competitor, he gets pissed off and irate ? Now why didn't he know this before hand ? " Ive been in the auto parts business 19 + yrs".Ever leave a deposit for auto parts that a auto store manager boasted that he'd get you superior parts then at?
Yeah, been there. I hate when that happens.

.Ever leave a deposit for auto parts that a auto store manager boasted that he'd get you superior parts then at?
No, I've never left a deposit. At the moment I have an open account, and don't need to. Before that I only paid upon getting whatever part I needed.



And I really don't understand what you are asking. If you have manager that isn't giving you decent service, go somewhere else. Problem solved.Ever leave a deposit for auto parts that a auto store manager boasted that he'd get you superior parts then at?
No, dont know what you are talking about and hence that has never happened to me.
Obviously your "question" doesn't make much sense...have you ever "bought" any auto parts???

No comments:

Post a Comment