Saturday, January 14, 2012

Would an auto parts store help me install a battery hold down kit?

i need to go to one of these stores to buy a battery hold down kit, i dont have any tools at my house so is there any way that they could help me install it. i dont care if i have to pay extra, but is that something they do?Would an auto parts store help me install a battery hold down kit?
I think that every car comes out with a hold down kit of some kind so is your battery just floating around in there? Most of the ones I have seen only have 2 bolts holding the battery down so I would recommend buying a cheap set of wrenches (less than $20), installing it yourself %26amp; carrying the wrenches in your car in case you are out on the road %26amp; need a simple repair made.Would an auto parts store help me install a battery hold down kit?
i doubt that they will do that but they will install the battery for you.Would an auto parts store help me install a battery hold down kit?
dont think a parts store would but any good shop such as the one where i work should charge no more than 15-20 bucks.find you an independent garage not a big chain.
Actually, nearly every auto parts store I have ever visited would be glad to help. This is a fairly simple job. Some of the free testing the advertise is actually more difficult. Of course, buying the kit at the shop will increase the odds. Just walk in and ask. The worst they can do is say no, in which case I GUARANTEE some one there will know where you can have the job done.

No comments:

Post a Comment