Saturday, January 14, 2012

Checkers,schucks,and kragen auto part stores,are the any good and do they have the parts in stock?

They are ok, not the best, but not the worst either.

I have found my item 9 out of 10 times to be in stock, and a few times to be priced high enough for me to go elsewhere.



I personally prefer NAPA and our local Bumper to Bumper stores, but as I am not working right now, I tend to have to go to Autozone and Advance.

The price is lower at both, but so is the quality of the foreign made parts.Checkers,schucks,and kragen auto part stores,are the any good and do they have the parts in stock?
Your best bet is Napa if you have one near you. They have always had what I need. If you need something simple like a bulb or fuse, Kragen will have most of that stuff.Checkers,schucks,and kragen auto part stores,are the any good and do they have the parts in stock?
i own a shop and the only one i have heard of out of all of those is kragen,and there's not any of those around here where i live at,so i couldn't tell you what they have ,but i know they wouldn't have any better stock than any of the rest of them like advance does,good luck i hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment